Brian is General Agent of MassMutual Greater Los Angeles which provides professional insurance and financial services in United States. Under Brian’s leadership since 2012, the agency has rapidly expanded on the footprint and developed amazing growth strategy in sales results. The agency achievements included:
- GAMA International's International Management Award Diamond, 2013-2016
- Silver Chairman’s Trophy Bowl, 2014
- Silver Agency Brokerage Bowl, 2015
- Winner of Recruiting Contest, 2013-2015
Brian entered the life insurance business in May 1996 with Penn Mutual Life. He quickly established himself as a developing leader on a personal production level and in the sales management arena. His achievements included:
- Sales Manager of the Year, 2000 (achieved the highest # of points based on all-around performance for all sales managers)
- Royal Blue Qualifier: Sales Manager, 1999 - 2001 (a point system based on agent production, agent conference qualifiers, % increase on life commission over prior year end and net field force growth.)
- Royal Blue Qualifier: Agent, 1996 – 1998 (recognition based on sales production)
In August 2002, MassMutual’s San Francisco General Agent Bob Fakhimi recruited Brian as his first Chinese Sales Manager. He has been instrumental in helping grow the agency Net Field Force and Sales Production. Brian’s accomplishments include:
- GAMA International Frontline Leader Award Gold, 2007-2012
- GAMA International Frontline Leader Award Silver, 2003-2006
- Sales Manager of the Year, 2008
- Management Council Qualifier, 2004-2011
- Member of Sales Manager Advisory Board, 2007-2012
- Member of Next Generation Group, 2009-2012
- Leading Sales Manager with “Rising Leader” Qualifiers
- 2011 & 2010 Platform Speaker for “Raising Rising Leaders” at MassMutual’s Sales Manager Summit
- Developed a Top of the Council Agent into a Managing Associate role and Sales Manager role.
- Hosts regular Rising Leaders, LEAP, Sandlers System, Periodization, Target Marketing, e-Relationship study group
- Have developed Freshman 5, Blue Chip Council, and Top of Council qualifiers.
Being a leading manager in multicultural markets, Brian has developed advisors with diversified ethnic background, including Chinese, Asian-Indian, Hispanic, African American, Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese, Pilipino, Russian, and Armenian. Brian strives to serve clients in the language they understand best. His highly trained agents are able to translate the complexities of insurance planning into understandable concepts.
Brian is a ChFC (Chartered Financial Consultant), CFP® (Certified Financial Planner), and holds his Life & Health Insurance license, FINRA Series 6, 7, 24, 53 and 63 securities licenses.
Brian is committed to make every year the best year ever.
- Insurance Strategies
- Investment Strategies (Reg. Reps Only)
- Business Owners
- College Funding Strategies
- Retirement Income Planning
Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA's BrokerCheck
Agency officers are not officers of MassMutual.